Get Back On The Road
An ignition interlock is the most effective tool for combating alcohol impaired driving. At Ignition Interlock Help, we will help you locate an authorized ignition interlock service provider with outstanding customer service in your area.
Vehicles are an integral part of the economic and social needs of families; essential for meeting daily commitments and responsibilities to work, school and family.
Interlocks allow individuals with drinking and driving issues to drive safely and legally. Whether you are proactively looking to install an ignition interlock, or required to get an interlock by a court or local authority to regain driving privileges; Ignition Interlock Help connects you with convenient, experienced ignition interlock providers.
Ignition Interlock Help Quick-Start Package
- Complete Installation of the Ignition Interlock Device (IID)
- 1 Month Unit Rental & Monitoring
- Training On The Proper Use And Maintenance Of The IID
- Notification to the DMV that you are installed
- Electrical System Check
- 24/7/365 Customer Service
- Low Monthly Rate
- Optional Theft Protection
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if an offender does not get an ignition interlock installed?
- How much does ignition interlock cost?
- What happens if participant fails the breath test?
- Can other people beside the participant drive the interlock equipped vehicle?
- Is the device required for DUI/DWI offenders in all states?
- Read all FAQs